HO Scale Northern Pacific Day-Nite Coaches
Rapido and the Northern Pacific Railway Historical Association are extremely excited to announce the conditional release of Northern Pacific Day-Nite Coaches in both the Loewy and Streamline paint schemes. This is car series 588 to 599 that served on the North Coast Limited from initial production to the end of the NP and beyond. These coaches were built by Pullman-Standard in 1946.
Please note that this is a Conditional Release – This car will only be produced if the NPRHA and Rapido receive sufficient orders to justify the production investment. This and possible future North Coast Limited models are being developed as a close partnership between the NPRHA and Rapido Trains Inc., and more cars will follow only if this project is a success. Please do your part and get your reservations in ASAP so this car is merely the start of a long line of high-quality NCL cars!
Any orders placed before January 15, 2024 will receive a 5% pre-order discount! Reserve today.
The Rapido Trains HO scale Northern Pacific Day-Nite Coaches features:
- Designed from original blueprints and field measurements of existing cars
- Accurate interior and exterior paint and lettering, approved by the NPRHA
- Highly detailed underbody arrangements
- Truck and skirt tooling specific to the paint scheme era
- Fully detailed interior configuration, tinted windows where appropriate
- Multi-color interior decoration
- Full flicker-free track-powered interior lighting
- Accurate free-rolling trucks
- Metal magnetic knuckle couplers
Order direct or through your favourite dealer.