So you think you're crazy like us? Great!
Reporting to the CFO and operations manager. You will be directed by the customer service manager on a daily basis. You are highly organized with 2-3 years of administrative experience. You should have experience with an accounting suite, Microsoft Office including Excel and Word. Your duties will include:
- Check and responding to emails sent to your personal work email account
- Answer emails for customer service and warranty queries
- Look up and Send tracking information to customers as requested
- Order entry and order amendment
- Answer any spillover phone calls that come in from reception
- Answer emails forwarded from the company general inbox
- Send a daily report of the day’s activities
- Updating inventory quantities per count results
- Processing invoices through credit card processor and updating records in QB/new accounting system
- Ability and willingness to take on administrative responsibilities as required including learning company website to be able to process customer invoices
We're hiring... again!
Rapido is looking for a full-time graphic artist to join our ever-growing team!
The perfect candidate will have strong proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and a knowledge of using the application menus efficiently. Knowledge of trains and railroad equipment is plus.
Here's the job description:
- Create railroad prototype artwork based on photos, diagrams and research.
- Work with the Project Managers to gather prototype information so that artwork is as accurate as possible.
- Able to communicate with and understand industry language.
- Work with flattened line art files from designers to create artwork templates.
- Be able to think 3-dimensionally while working in a 2-dimensional environment.
- Be able to read and interpret exploded Bill-Of-Material (BOM) diagrams.
- Open to artwork criticism and be able to efficiently implement changes.
- Understands that matching prototype imagery is the main focus of the art that Rapido needs.
- Provide creative options for other Rapido-related needs on an as-needed basis.
- Create and adhere to artwork standards and templates set by Rapido Trains.
- Work on page layouts such as user manuals and instruction sheets.
- Can create, edit and work with PDF files.
Rapido Trains Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring without bias toward gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, country of origin, religion, spiritual beliefs or disability.
Accommodations Under AODA
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in the selection process. If you require an accommodation, please e-mail us at [email protected]
Thank you for applying
Rapido Trains Inc. would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.